Ingredients (Serves 2)
For the dressing:
- 1 large courgette, spiralized
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 30g feta cheese, diced
- 5 cherry tomatoes halved
For the salad:
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 handful of fresh basil leaves
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 handful of pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Black pepper, to taste
- Spiralise your courgette and set aside on paper towels so that any excess water is soaked up.
In a food processor, add the avocado, basil leaves, garlic, pine nuts, lemon juice and sea salt and pulse until finely chopped. Then with the motor still running, add olive oil in a slow stream until emulsified and creamy.
Drizzle olive oil in a large pan over medium high heat then add the courgette noodles, cooking for about 1 to 2 minutes until tender.
Add the courgette noodles to a large bowl and toss with avocado pesto. Add the feta cheese and tomatoes.
Season with pepper, serve and enjoy!